Table of Contents
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- How to pay electricity bills online at UHBVN?
- How to register your account at UHBVN?
- How to Login into your account at UHBVN?
- What payment options are available at UHBVN?
- Bill Payment through Credit Card
- Bill Payment through Debit Card
- Bill Payment through NetBanking
- Bill Payment through NEFT/RTGS
- How to view Bill History and transactions?
- How to register UHBVN complaint online?
- How to apply for new connection?
What is Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)?
Uttar Haryana BijliVitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) is a Government of Haryana undertaking that performs the task of Power Distribution and Retail Supply Business in North Haryana. Registered under theCompanies Act 1956, it started operating from July, 1999. UHBVNL operates in these jurisdictions – Panchkula, Ambala, Kurukhsetra, Kaithal, Yamunanagar, Kaithal, Karnal, Rohtak, Sonepat and Jhajjar.
UHBVN provides power distribution services to approximately 24 lacs consumers belonging to various categories such as Domestic, Non – Domestic, Agricultural and Industrial and other consumers.
How to pay electricity bills online at UHBVN?
Uttar Haryana BijliVitran Nigam (UHBVN) provides the option of online bill payment. Users can make online bill payment through net banking i.e. by making credit/debit card payments. One can register on the UHBVN website and avail the online bill payment facility. E-payment facility saves a lot of time and efforts of consumers as they do not need to visit the cash collection centers anymore.
How to register your account at UHBVN?
- Navigate to the website http://uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/pay-bill.
- You will see a drop – down menu “My Account”, click on it.
- Then click on ‘Register’. A two – step registration form will appear.
- Fill in your Account Number, SBM Bill number or Bill number and click on Submit.
- A page asking for other relevant details will appear, fill it up and you will be registered at UHBVN to avail their online services.
How to Login into your account at UHBVN?
If you have already registered on the portal, you can login to UHBVN by entering account number and password. To login go here: http://uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/auth
What payment options are available at UHBVN?
- Online payments can be done at UHBVN via the following options
- Credit/debit card
Bill Payment through Credit Card
Bill Payment through Debit Card
Bill Payment through NetBanking
Bill Payment through NEFT/RTGS
How to view Bill History and transactions?
If you want to view the UHBVN bill payment history, you can enter your account number and past payments made would be shown to you.
The bill payment history can be viewed by searching for any of the following:
• Account No
• Bank Reference ID
• Reference ID
How to register UHBVN complaint online?
- Users who have complaints for UHBVN can enter the details and register a complaint.
- If you wish to track the complaints that are already registered, just enter the Account Number, Mobile Number, E – mail address, Reference ID.
- In the Remarks column, customers can lodge their complaints after which they will be issued a complaint number and would be able to get the latest updates.
How to apply for new connection?
• If the user wants to apply for new connection at UHBVN, fill up the form shown below.
• Alternatively, one can also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any problem with the old connection.
• Users can also click on this page http://uhbvn.org.in/web/portal/online-services and then by clicking on the ‘Apply Online Connections’, they will reach the page given below.
So, what are you waiting for? Register or login to http://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/paymentprocess.aspx to get more details about payment procedures.
Tags: haryana electricity bill payment, payment receipt of uhbvn online bill, uhbvn bill payment, uhbvn bill payment by cheque, uhbvn bill payment through netbanking, uhbvn complaint, uhbvn forgot password uhbvn complaint, uhbvn view bill by account number, view bill history uhbvn, www.uhbvn.org.in new account number