Author: Story Teller
- Lower the Room Temperature
- Use the 4-7-8 Breathing Method
- Get on a Schedule
- Experience Both Daylight and Darkness
- Practice Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness
- Do Not Look at Your Clock
- Avoid Naps During the Day
- Watch What and When You Eat
- Listen to Relaxing Music
- Exercise During The Day
- Get Comfortable
- Turn Off All Electronics
- Try Aromatherapy
- Practice Journaling
- Limit Caffeine and Drink a Soothing Beverage
- Adjust Your Sleep Position
- Read Something
- Focus on Trying to Stay Awake
- Visualize Things That Make You Happy
- Try Sleep-Enhancing Supplements
There was an island with three kingdoms on it. Let’s call them A, B and C. The island had a fresh water lake on it and the lake itself had an island. The three kingdoms always kept fighting over this island.
One day the three kingdoms decided to settle this dispute once it for all and sent small portions of their armies. Kingdom A sent 15 knights and 25 squires; kingdom B send 20 knights and 25 squires and Kingdom C sent one knight and one squire.
The knights decided among themselves that this fighting was beneath them and decided to let the squires settle things by themselves. While the squires of Kingdom A and Kingdom B were warming up, the squire of Kingdom C erected a tall pole, tied a noose to it and hung a pot in the noose.
When they actually started fighting, the squire of kingdom C was able to successfully fight off all the other squires, because the squire of the high-pot-and-noose is equal to the sum of the squires of the other two sides.
A Chinese family of 5, named Chu, Bu, Hu, Su and Fu decided to immigrate to the United States.
In order to get a visa, they had to adapt their names to American standards.
Chu became Chuck.
Bu became Buck.
Hu became Huck.
Su and Fu decided to stay in China!