Google Pay is an application for payments based on UPI that Google created in 2017. The app allows users to transfer or receive money to anyone associated with UPI. Google Pay is extremely useful in cashless and card-free transactions, such as with a shopkeeper or simply transferring money to someone you know. It’s a secure alternative to using cards for payments. Google Pay enables sending and receiving money; however, unlike other digital wallets, the money can be transferred directly into banks’ accounts. It means that the problem of receiving funds in wallets and later moving to the bank account is now gone.
Google Pay for Business is a highly secure and reliable payment gateway. It doesn’t matter if it’s an enterprise of significant size or a small-sized business owner; the application is easy to accept payments and communicate with customers. With Google Pay for Business, users can select Tez Mode, QR code, or a phone number to receive payments. All you have to do is register your business on Google Pay for Business then your clients can pay you via Google Pay.
How to Create a Google Pay For Business Account?
Here are the Steps to Create Google Pay For Business Account:
Step 1: Download the “Google Pay For Business” application “Google Pay For Business” from the Google Play Store or the app store.
Step 2: Next, start the sign-up for Google Pay for Business.
Step 3: Then step is to make sure you make use of to sign up for the Google Account you’d like to use to accept different forms of payment for your company. Then, you need to create a Google account if you don’t already have one.
Step 4: Next, fill in the information about your company into the form, which includes
- Address, business name as well as a phone number.
- Merchant Category Code (MCC).
- VPA stands for virtual payment address (VPA), like a universal code for payment (UPIC). If you don’t have a VPA, you should contact your bank or the payment service company (PSP) to request one.
- A personal or business bank account.
Step 5: Now, you need to enter your UPI ID or your virtual payment address or VPA. If you don’t have a VPA yet, you should create one.
How to Send Money through Google Pay Business Account?
You can use Google Pay to send Money to family and friends through your mobile device. You’ll require an internet connection as well as your Indian bank account and an Indian number.
It is possible to find people to transfer Money to if they’re in the vicinity, or you can find them using their:
- Number for phone
- UPI ID (typically friendname@bankname)
- Bank Account as well as IFSC code
Send Money to a Person in the vicinity by using Google Pay Business.
You can pay anyone in your vicinity who is using Google Pay.
Take note that Google Pay uses audio pairing to allow you to connect with nearby users. You’ll have to enable the microphone of your phone.
- Be sure that the person you’d like to pay is using Google Pay..
- Open Google Pay on both phones.
- In the top-right corner, click on your profile.
- Click on your profile once more and press on your Spot Code.
- Ask the receiver to scan the QR code using the Google Pay scanner.
- Input the amount and description, and choose the payment method.
- Tap Pay to pay.
- Input the UPI PIN.
Send Money Anywhere using Google Pay Business.
You can send Money through Google Pay Business anywhere by following the given steps:
- Open Google Pay Business.
- At the lower part of the screen, click “New Payment.”
- Find the person or contact to whom you wish to transfer Money.
- After you have selected the contact to send money, you will need to enter the amount on the next screen.
- Be sure to enter the correct information. After you have sent the cash, the transaction will get completed.
- Tap Pay.
- Input the amount and the description, then select the payment method.
- Tap Pay to pay.
- You must enter Your UPI PIN.