J & F Income Tax Services (Accounting) is located in Orange County, California, United States. Address of J & F Income Tax Services is 209 W 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, USA. J & F Income Tax Services has quite many listed places around it and we are covering at least 93 places around it on Helpmecovid.com.
209 W 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, USA
Digital Address (Plus Code)
Google Map Location
Also listed in
- GST Registration Consultants
- Tax Consultants
- Accounting Services
- Payroll Outsourcing Services
- Online Accounting Services
- Payroll Management Services
- Ifrs Accounting Services
- Inventory Accounting Services
- Financial Accounting Services
- Revenue Accounting Services
तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग का समय। जैसा कि भारतीय रेलवे द्वारा हाल ही में घोषणा की गई है कि नई तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग का समय एसी क्लास के लिए सुबह 10 बजे और स्लीपर क्लास के लिए सुबह 11 बजे है।
तत्काल क्या है?
तत्काल, का शाब्दिक अर्थ है ‘तत्काल’। तत्काल बुकिंग सुविधा लाखों यात्रियों के लिए तारणहार है। तत्काल प्रणाली के साथ आरामदायक अंतिम मिनट की यात्रा संभव हो गई है।
तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग का समय एक दिन पहले से शुरू हो जाता है। उदाहरण के लिए, यदि आप कल यात्रा करना चाहते हैं, तो आप आज ही टिकट बुक कर सकते हैं। इंडियन रेलवे कैटरिंग एंड टूरिज्म कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ऑनलाइन टिकट बुकिंग की प्रक्रिया को आसान बनाने के लिए तत्काल बुकिंग की प्रणाली को लगातार अपडेट करता है। तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग प्रतिदिन सुबह 10 बजे खुलती है।
क्या आप इस साल अगस्त 2022 में भारतीय रेलवे द्वारा अपडेट किए गए नए तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग समय के बारे में जानते हैं?
भीड़ के समय तत्काल योजना का उपयोग करके ई-टिकट बुक करना व्यस्त यातायात के दौरान एम्बुलेंस में दौड़ने जैसा है। तत्काल घंटों के दौरान भारी ट्रैफिक और सर्वर पर भारी भार के कारण, सुबह 10 से दोपहर 12 बजे के बीच, उपयोगकर्ताओं को अपने टिकट बुक करने में बहुत मुश्किल होती है। उपयोगकर्ताओं को होने वाली समस्याओं को खत्म करने के लिए, आईआरसीटीसी ने 2016 में अपने तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग समय प्रणाली को संशोधित किया।
इससे पहले 2012-2013 में, तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग का समय हर दिन सुबह 8 बजे निर्धारित किया गया था, जिसे बाद में बदलकर 10 बजे कर दिया गया। जनता की मांगों को पूरा करने के लिए तत्काल बुकिंग की प्रणाली को अद्यतन करना एक सतत प्रक्रिया है।
तत्काल टिकट बुकिंग का समय – भारतीय रेलवे द्वारा घोषित नया समय अगस्त 2022 से
तत्काल नियम: भारतीय रेलवे
प्रारंभ में तत्काल योजना लगभग 110 ट्रेनों में ही उपलब्ध थी और मुख्य रूप से
स्लीपर क्लास। उस समय इस उद्देश्य के लिए एक अतिरिक्त कोच लगाया जाना था। अगस्त 2004 में इस योजना को पूरी तरह से संशोधित किया गया था और समय-समय पर कुछ संशोधन किए गए थे। भारतीय रेलवे में तत्काल नियमों का विवरण निम्नलिखित है।
उन यात्रियों को आरक्षण प्रदान करने की दृष्टि से जिन्हें अल्प सूचना पर यात्रा करनी है और ऐसे यात्रियों को बेईमान तत्वों/दलालों के चंगुल से बचाने के लिए, तत्काल आरक्षण योजना शुरू में दिसंबर, 1997 में शुरू की गई थी।
Inter Caste Marriage Scheme- Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and more!
Traditionally, marriages in Hindu society take place on the basis of Jatis (caste) and up-jatis (sub-caste). However, with the rise of inter-caste marriages, it becomes a necessity to protect the rights of minorities. Inter-caste marriages aim at reducing caste prejudices and untouchability prevalent in our society and help promote the values of liberty and equality.
Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
The scheme is often referred to as the Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter Caste marriages. The Inter-caste marriage scheme is designed to eliminate caste bars. The objective of this scheme is to encourage the socially brave step taken by newly married couples and reward them by extending financial support assistance.
Benefits of Inter-caste Marriage Scheme
-The incentive amount provided to a couple for a legal inter-caste marriage is ₹ 2.50 lakh. The eligible couple would get ₹ 1.50 lakh through RTGS/NEFT to the joint bank account. The remaining amount would be kept as fixed deposits for three years.
-A sum of ₹ 25,000, for every married couple will be discharged to the district authorities for organizing a befitting program in which the said amount would be given to the couple.
-Many state governments also provide other benefits to the couple who have solemnized inter-caste marriages.
To avail the benefits provided under the “Inter-caste Marriage Scheme” there are certain criteria to be met by the couples. Let’s take a look at them-
- A married couple in which one spouse belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) and the other belongs to a Non-Scheduled Caste is eligible for this scheme.
- The marriage must be valid and duly registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- It must be the first legal marriage of the couple. No benefits will be provided on the second and subsequent marriages.
- The proposal would be valid if submitted within one year of marriage.
- The annual income of a married couple, when combined must be less than five lakhs.
- All the documents prescribed under the scheme must be submitted to the concerned authority.
- The Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment, along with the Chairman of the Ambedkar Foundation, has the full discretion to sanction the incentive to the couple.
The list of documents required to avail of the incentive of the Inter Caste Marriage Scheme are:
- Identity proof such as an Aadhaar card copy or a Voters ID card.
- Caste certificate number of both the spouses.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate issued by Panchayat Pradhan, Sub Registrar’s office, or certificate given by NSS or SND could be submitted.
- Salary certificates of the couples and original documents are required to be submitted.
- Marriage certificate under Hindu Marriage Act, 1995, declaring the couple has been married recently. It must be received from a Gazetted Officer of the concerned authority/area.
- Marriage photo of the couple
- mobile number of both the spouses
- Ration card
How to Apply for the Benefits
- You can find the application form on the official website of the Ambedkar Foundation.
- The married couple has to fill out an application form along with all the required documents to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
- After online registration, an SMS will be sent to the couple as a confirmation. Couples can print the acknowledgment form.
- After this, a spot verification of all the details & documents provided will be done by a Social Welfare team.
- Only after successful verification, the incentive amount will be credited to the couple’s joint bank account.
Note: If the newly married couple has already received any kind of financial assistance from the state government, then the amount will be adjusted to the actual incentive amount.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an English proficiency test conducted to enter an English-speaking country for work or higher studies. Many famous universities and companies in the UK, Canada, Australia, and even the USA, recognize the IELTS exam. The test is designed to evaluate your English Language in terms of Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
How to Get 7+ Bands in IELTS
IELTS test has four sections- Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. Each section requires a unique approach to get a 7-band score. Let’s take a look at how you can approach each section individually
Listening is considered one of the easiest of the four sections. In this exam, the candidates will have to listen to 4 different recordings, and based on those recordings, you have to answer 40 questions in 30 minutes. The tricky part of the test is that you have to listen to the recording and write/type the answer at the same time.
- Listening is all about practice. Take as many mock tests as possible
- Try to master different accents of English so that you can understand the accents of the native English speakers better.
- Listening to podcasts, and watching English shows will help you in strengthening your listening capabilities.
The reading test contains three sections with 40 questions, which you need to answer in 1 hour. Reading is all about time management.
- Note your time while practicing reading sections.
- Hone your vocabulary skills
- Take a look at the questions before you start reading the text.
Writing contains two sections, tasks 1 & 2. Task 1 involves report writing by analyzing bar charts, pie charts, tables, etc. whereas, in task 2, candidates are required to write an essay based on view & opinion, agree & disagree, and double question.
- The writing section tests your language skills. Plan your composition before putting it on the paper.
- Write an attractive introduction and end your essay with strong meaningful conclusions.
- Do not use repetitive words; instead, use synonyms.
Speaking exam takes place either a few days before or after three other tests. The entire test lasts for 15-20 minutes and involves an introduction and a two-way conversation between the examiner and the examinee.
- Form simple and error-free sentences
- Get your pronunciation right
- Speak full sentences
- Practice at home by talking to your family & friends.
IELTS 7 Band Preparation at Home
If you want to prepare for IELTS at home, then you can refer to online IELTS material guides and sample papers. Books and resources are also a great way to prepare for the IELTS exam followed by many aspirants who do not go to any formal coaching institute. Students can also refer to the official IELTS website for extra study material. In addition to all the resources and material, here are a few tips that can help you prepare for the exam on your own.
- Give a free mock test before starting your exam preparation.
- Understand the exam pattern.
- Find out which section is more convenient for you and give more concentration to those sections.
- Refer to all question types, and watch some YT videos. There is no need to spend thousands of money on coaching.
- For reading, Cambridge books are more than enough to practice for your speaking. Get the latest edition of the book.
- To get assistance in the speaking section, join telegram or zoom. Find a partner, arrange a call with them, and practice. Also, take a speaking test daily.
How to prepare for IELTS in 10 days?
Preparing for IELTS requires some amount of effort & dedication. However, if have only ten days for the exam, you need to create a strategy and prepare smartly. Cracking the IELTS exam in 10 days is possible. Following are some of the tips on how to get 7 bands in IELTS in just ten days.
- Step 1- Understand the exam structure. Spend one-day reading structure and understanding marking criteria.
- Step 2- Tackle each module individually- Devote two days to prepare for each section. Also, practice your handwriting if you are going for a pen/paper test.
- Step 3- Take mock tests- There are many websites where you can take IELTS mock tests free of cost. You can also get books that contain mock test papers.
- Step 4- Speak in English- Often speaking modules are ignored by many. I suggest you not do that. Make your conversations with friends and family, or better talk to yourself.
- Step 5- Practice daily- Write essays, take tests every day, note down your average score and make sure your scores are consistently improving.
If you think preparing for IELTS by yourself is not your cup of tea, especially when you have only ten days in hand, it’s best to seek assistance. Enroll yourself in an online IELTS training program.
How to Get 7 Band in IELTS Speaking?
To get 7+band in IELTS speaking, practice is all you need. There is no other way you can crack this section. Read some of the following tips to get a good score in the speaking section.
- Keep your answer short and finish confidently. Don’t give incomplete answers.
- Give your answers using full sentences.
- Use words from the examiner’s question which will give them the idea that you understood his question.
- Give a reason/explanation for your answer. Sometimes it’s good to exaggerate.
- Don’t forget to answer with yes or no for questions starting with “do you”, “have you”, “are you”, “were you”, “will you”, etc. Then proceed with your answer.
How to Get 7 Band in IELTS Writing?
Let’s take a look at the following steps to achieve 7+ band in writing:
- Know the rules (exam pattern & marking criteria)
- Make your writing piece original & authentic.
- Only deal with experts. If you are taking coaching, make sure they know the criteria.
- Read, read, and read some more- it exposes you to a wide range of language, vocabulary, and information. Examples of some credible resources are- The Guardian, BBC, National Geographic, etc.
- Practice as much as you can. Read, write, speak, and repeat.
- Plan ahead- Start your preparation as soon as possible. But before the test, decide where you want to go, how much time is left for the exam, what’s your current score, etc.
- Beware of myths: don’t follow misinformation.
How to Get 7 bands in IELTS in one month?
Getting a 7-band score in IELTS in one month requires thorough preparation. Read the following steps that will act as a guide to get desired results.
- Create a study plan and practice every day- Try to give 4 hours a day, an hour for each section.
- Improve listening and speaking skills.
- Practice online
- Learn grammar and strengthen your vocabulary
Cracking the IELTS exam in a limited time is challenging, but with sheer hard work and determination, you can get a 7+ band score. All the best!
What a wonderful joy it is to be a parent! The amount of roller-coaster of emotion a mom goes through is unimaginable. However, the one thing every parent-to-be is sure of is that they want to have a healthy and smart baby. Though no one knows what to do and where to begin.
Childhood development is all about wiring the brain with the correct approach and technique. According to studies, a baby’s brain starts to develop around 4-6 weeks of pregnancy. Therefore, maintaining regular appointments with your OB/GYN is a key element to a healthy pregnancy and the development of your baby.
Also, scientific data claims that a child’s intelligence is determined way before its birth by the educational backgrounds of parents. According to researchers’ only half of a child’s IQ is down to genes, the rest can be influenced. Therefore, every parent should like to know how to influence a baby’s brain development. There are a few books that help in giving you some deep insights along with tips to improve your child’s IQ just after conception until the age of three. These books act as an indispensable guide for a baby’s brain development during pregnancy.
Let’s have a look at the top 5 books that you can read if you wish for a baby with a high IQ and intelligence:
Brain rules for baby: How to raise a smart and happy child from Zero to Five by John Medina
Brain Rules for baby is one of the best books to read before pregnancy, during pregnancy, and up to the first five years. The book unravels how certain things parents’ do affect their child’s brain and how they can optimize it. It bridges the gap between what scientists know and what parents practice and focuses on the practice that appreciating effort is better than praising intelligence. It is an indispensable guide that teaches parents what they can do during pregnancy that will have an impact on their children for the rest of their lives.
Building Healthy Minds by Nancy Lewis and Stanley Greenspan
Every parent wants to have a happy and bright child, but they don’t know how to do so. Well, with Building Healthy Minds parents can now help their children reach their full potential right from the beginning. In this book, the author unravels the building blocks of cognitive, emotional, and moral development in children. It also explains how games and mindful conversations with or without words encourage a baby’s brain development. If you are looking for a good read during pregnancy that can help you have an intelligent baby then Building Healthy Minds is a must-read.
The Whole Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Dr. Daniel Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
Flipkart, & 99booksstore
From the title one can assume it would be a dry, clinical sort of parenting book, including information explaining the physical development of the child’s brain and providing an excuse for why kids act the way they do. However, the book is far from that. The Whole-Brain Child is a very engaging and informative book that clearly explains how the brain develops. It doesn’t feel like you are reading a science book with facts and logic. It offers practical solutions for the most common behavioral issues that can help children develop the faculties essential for appropriate behavior.
Your Child’s Growing Mind by Jane M. Healy
This book provides a window of opportunity for soon-to-be parents into the fascinating process of a baby’s brain development. Through this book, Dr. Healy has done a wonderful job in explaining the root cause of the emotion, intelligence, and creativity in babies with some valuable suggestions for parents. It is one of the best books to read during pregnancy as it will not only explains how building blocks of reading, writing, and mathematics work in babies but also discusses current hot topics like ADHD, learning disabilities, and more. Overall this is a perfect guide to help your kids’ mental, personal, and academic growth.
How to talk so kids will listen and listen so kids will talk by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
One of the many things I like about this book is how the author has beautifully explained that Parents are quick to criticize and slow to praise. Both parents and teenagers can relate to this. Parents are the first teachers of their kids, and most things children learn from age zero to three are from their parents. So, parents need to talk to their children in a way that will help make things better. And this book just serves the right purpose. Parents with young kids, teenagers, or parents-to-be will find this book useful to nurture their child’s brain.
Awakening in Womb: Science of Blueprinting the Subconscious Mind of Your Unborn
by Monika Singh
Available on Amazon
Many Psychologists and parenting experts claim that the foundation for children's languagebegins in the womb, and by the third trimester of pregnancy, the baby can start to
recognize words and sounds he/she hears regularly. So it is best to talk and read to them.
Expecting mothers can also read Awakening in Womb, which gives many insights about
mind-imprinting and programming happening in a child’s brain during pregnancy. Written
by Monika Singh, the book talks about many scientific theories and their connections with
subconscious mind energies that ultimately help in developing a child’s brain. It also
includes many tools and techniques to harness their power with consciousness. It is a
must-read book for expecting mothers to have an intelligent baby.