What tiny habits can create massive success?
- Stop laying on bed every now and then. Only use bed when you want to sleep.
- Stop using your phone as Alarm clock and if you can, keep your phone in the other room while sleeping. This way your phone won’t be the first thing you check in the morning and you are actually taking the temptation away. Try it, you will sleep much better and feel amazing in the morning.
- Stop eating sugar. Trust me, sugar does nothing good for you and will rot your brain. Wanna eat something sweet after a meal ? Try a couple of strawberries or grapes instead or some honey will also do the trick.
- Start reading and i mean physical books. They are an amazing stress reliever.
- Never stop dreaming and keep on setting goals. You must have heard the phrase “Never Settle” a number of times in life and there’s a reason for that. When you work towards something, towards a specific goal, then you’ll automatically be motivated to do other stuff.
- Exercise daily. Period.
- Go outside for a minimum of 30 min daily and get some sunlight. Early morning is the best time. OUTSIDE GOOD, INSIDE BAD.
- Always use protection. All your success wouldn’t mean shit if you got an unexpected bun in the oven.
- Never ever watch porn. Use your imagination if need be but avoid porn at all cost.
- In the age of internet, we easily develop the habit of instant gratification. Want something to eat ? It’s just 2 clicks away. Wanna order clothes ? Just pick your phone and select from latest trends and this will cost you less than actually visiting the store or a restaurant.
This creates a habit loop of EXPECTING everything INSTANTLY, which is the number one reason for stress. We just don’t realize that everything takes time, that dreams are not achieved by working overnight and this is why most people give up. So slow down, take a deep breath and slowly but constantly work towards your goal.