Quick Go To :Difference between True Love and Fake Love
Sara met a guy on one of the social networking sites. They met at a nearby coffee shop and felt attracted to each other. They dated each other for a week and then one fine day, the guy took her to his home where they had sex. From the very next day, the guy started avoiding Sara. The poor girl was very disturbed and heartbroken as she had assumed that the guy was her “Prince Charming” and was serious about their relationship.
In today’s world, you meet someone, you date him / her, watch movies together, hang around and sleep together and it’s over! Then comes the heartbreak and feeling of hatred towards love. There’s a lot of difference between true love and fake love
Difference between True Love and Fake Love
- A true lover would have trust, but a fake lover will always doubt. He/she will keep checking your phone again and again.
- A true lover will give you freedom; to wear, to hang out with friends but a fake lover will always bound you.
- A true lover will accept you as you are and whereas a fake lover will ask to change.
- True Love let you give everything from the heart without having a motive. But a fake lover will always look for return for a hidden motive.
- True Love gives you romantic feelings BUT fake love is just ask for sex and more sex.
Teenagers and young people, these days, often make the mistake of finding true love. They get carried away and develop relationships that can be harmful to them and their parents. Most of the young children desire companionship and get into the wrong hands. The parents and caregivers should support the children and guide them about what’s right and what’s not.
Finding genuine love is not an easy task. It takes the time to bloom. True love grows slowly and never dies. True love is “caring for each other.” Real love is deep and long lasting. True love cannot be forced.
So, if you’re into a relationship, find out whether it is true love or the fake one before taking the next step. Think about it!
Related Article:Insulting Quotes for Ex-Boyfriend & Ex-Girlfriend