Table of Contents
Sara met a guy on one of the social networking sites. They met at a nearby coffee shop and felt attracted to each other. They dated each other for a week and then one fine day, the guy took her to his home where they had sex. From the very next day, the guy started avoiding Sara. The poor girl was very disturbed and heartbroken as she had assumed that the guy was her “Prince Charming” and was serious about their relationship.
In today’s world, you meet someone, you date him / her, watch movies together, hang around and sleep together and it’s over! Then comes the heartbreak and feeling of hatred towards love.
12 Difference between Fake love and True Love
A true lover would have trust, but a fake lover will always doubt. He/she will keep checking your phone again and again.
A true lover will give you freedom; to wear, to hang out with friends but a fake lover will always bound you.
A true lover will accept you as you are and whereas a fake lover will ask to change.
True Love let you give everything from the heart without having a motive. But a fake lover will always look for return for a hidden motive.
True Love gives you romantic feelings BUT fake love is just ask for sex and more sex.
True lover will never compare you with other. True love will look the best into you and will tell you, how you are the best as compare to others. Where as fake lover will tell you, how you are not the best choice for him/her.
7 Publicly Acceptance
True lover will never hesitate to accept you as his/her lover. True lover will never hesitate to public his/her relationship with you on social media. Where as fake lover will never accept you openly and will use you without knowing others. Fake lover will introduce you as a friend in front of others.
8. Reason to Stay or Leave
True lover will tell you many reason everyday to stay with you where as fake lover will give many reasons to leave you.
9. Future Plans
True lover will count you in future plans where as fake lover will make plans just for himself/herself.
10. Desire or Love
You will be the desire of fake lover where as Love for the true lover. Fake lover will desire for you and once he/she will get you his/her feelings suddenly drops. True love once connected with you, it will multiply the love day by day.
11 . Bad Time
If he/she is not the first person to whom you want to call when you are low in your bad time then this is the sign that he/she is not your true love.
12 Marriage Proposal
Fake lover gives you silly reasons to delay the marriage whereas true lover will tell you the future plans to delay the marriage.
True love is kind; Fake love is cruel.
Teenagers and young people, these days, often make the mistake of finding true love. They get carried away and develop relationships that can be harmful to them and their parents. Most of the young children desire companionship and get into the wrong hands. The parents and caregivers should support the children and guide them about what’s right and what’s not.
Finding genuine love is not an easy task. It takes the time to bloom. True love grows slowly and never dies. True love is “caring for each other.” Real love is deep and long lasting. True love cannot be forced.
So, if you’re into a relationship, find out whether it is true love or the fake one before taking the next step. Think about it!
Read in Hindi Here : Difference Between True Love and Fake Love in Hindi
What is True Love between a man and a woman?
True Love emerges when people of the opposite sexes show the following attributes towards each other:
1. True Love is when you have Trust on your partner, meaning that you don’t feel the need to check their personal messages or their mobile phone every other time.
2. Stalking will never give you a peaceful relationship. Don’t be insecure and give your partner enough space to live their own life.
3. Never doubt your lover on the basis of someone else’s opinion. Don’t judge you partner if somebody else says anything nasty about them. In fact, learn to stand up for your partner and a befitting reply to the gossip mongers.
4. True love is about giving respect, unconditional love and your time to your respective man or woman. Don’t let them feel neglected.
5. If your lover is true to you, then he/she will never keep a check on your social media accounts.
Signs of True Love from a Man
1. When a boy truly loves you, he would give ample space to hang out with your friends, male or female. There should not be the jealousy factor.
2. If a boy makes you feel special in unique ways like spending time with you often, chatting with you for no reason, pampering you with their love and not with expensive gifts.
3. If your man encourages you, supports you in your trying times, then there is a definitely a sign of pure love.
4. Your man should not be harsh and forceful upon you, he should rather be kind and humble towards you.
5. True love is mad but it should be harmless as well, an aggressive lover, who will not hesitate from hurting his woman, can never be called a True Lover.
Signs of True Love from a Woman
1. She will hug you, smile at you for no reason.
2. A girl who is in love with you won’t separate you from your friends because she knows that your friends are important for you.
3. If she doubts you on seeing you with your female friends, then this one is surely not the sign of true love. Doubting and getting jealous are two different things.
4. Don’t feel uncomfortable if he doesn’t picks up your call or replies to your message on time. This doesn’t mean that he is cheating on you.
5. If a girl likes you, she will be her original self in front of you and won’t pretend when you’re around. She’ll be honest with her emotions.
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
CONCLUSION: The person you love should not be your weakness; he/she should be your strength. In times when love is failing and today’s youth is disgracing the true meaning of love and compassion, stand apart and show the world that True Love still exists.
Related Article:Insulting Quotes for Ex-Boyfriend & Ex-Girlfriend
Statistics about Teenagers and Relationships
|61%||teens have been “in love”|
|10%||of teens spend more than $450 on prom.|
|94%||of teens believe in true love.|
|49%||of teenagers believe in “love at first sight.|
|60%||of students think that the perception of teenagers in love is “negative” instead of positive.|
|46%||of teens have had a friend “dump them” in favor of hanging out with a boyfriend or girlfriend.|
|18%||of teens admitted that a relationship has negatively impacted relationships with their close friend.|
|61%||of teens say they have been in a relationship.|
|66%||of high school & college students admit to having had their heart broken.|
|92%||of teens want to get married at some point in their lives.|
True love vs Fake love Quotes
I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed.
People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.
Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.
Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions.
I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
We all believe that, we can’t buy love even if we are rich enough; but I think no one buys his own property.
“A false love, begins with the eye and soon spills from the eye in pain. Where a true love, begins with the eye, and settles in the heart.”
“Men never forget true love. They always remember all the women they couldn’t have.”
If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay!
Don’t ever fake love anyone just because you’re lonely!
Fake is the new trend, and everyone seems to be in style.
Real love you feel it; you see it; you show it! But fake love is just words.
A fake lover stops loving and caring from the day he knows he’ll never get her…
“True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them.”
“True love is like a pair of socks you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match.”
“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
You said, I love you. I said it too. The only difference is, I didn’t lie to you.
Fake love is worse than real hate.