The most appreciated getaway spot in India, Manali, attracts tourists from all parts of the world. Set
amidst the Himalayas and River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in the world, not just
a cliché honeymoon spot but an adventurer’s home too; the place has a lot to offer especially the snow-
covered peaks and the gorgeous greenery, is what makes the ambiance alluring.
Whether you’re there just to enjoy your break or the traveler inside of you wants to have fun, the place
offers calmness as well as a lot of activities that one can enjoy. Here’s a list of things that you shouldn’t
miss on your trip to Manali,
- Activities like, skiing, paragliding, biking, and trekking.
- Beas river, the beautiful and serene, attracts pilgrims as well as non-pilgrims from around the
- Rohtang pass, it’s the most impressive and the highest pass of the region, a natural divider that
separates Spiti and Lahaul Mountains from the Kullu valley.
- Jogni waterfalls, also called Jugni, is almost 3 kilometers away from Manali. This place has the
most beautiful routes, from passing through the orchards and forests, one reaches the place and
witness the beauty of nature in its most exquisite form. Best time, during sunset.
- Bhrigu Lake, the site famous for the crystal clear water and serene atmosphere, snow-covered
mountains and the amazing Nehru Kund water spring.
- Solang Valley, the magnificent land of snow plains and frozen glaciers, the best spot to enjoy
Wondering how to reach this land of snow?
The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, You can even reach there through AC and non AC buses, Private
Operators can even help you create a getaway package that would include a visit to major
attractions. There are Volvo buses as well and you can even book Delhi to Manali taxi services. A
private taxi works best for the mountainous rides, is safe and equally affordable.