- How to Conceive a Baby Boy According to Hindu Mythology?
- How to Conceive a Baby Boy Indian Calendar
- Time of Conception
- Nakshatras to Consider for Conception
- Tithes for Conception
- Days for Conception
- Lagna for Conception
- How to conceive a baby boy according to ayurveda
- Best Time/Month to Conceive a Baby Boy after Periods
Parenthood is one of the most cherished feelings ever experienced by a couple during the course of their married period. The child in a couple’s life completes their family and the parents enjoy seeing their child grow and do everything possible for them. There are different ways of parenting of a girl child and boy’s child. Though in the modern era each child is equally important for parents, but still in some parts of the country there is an obsession of having a male child. People try various ways to conceive a male child but sometimes luck doesn’t favor them and they try every possible way to get a male child. In this article we will guide about how to conceive a male child according to Hindu mythology and explain various other planetary factors also including the time of the lady when she will definitely conceive a baby boy.
How to Conceive a Baby Boy According to Hindu Mythology?
Though there is not a sure shot method to conceive a baby boy, if you follow some rules as prescribed in Hindu mythology, you will have a better chance of conceiving a baby boy. According to them, you need to sharpen your son and moon to conceive a male child. Let’s have a look at some of the tips which will be helpful if you are looking for a baby boy to embrace your parenthood:
- Avoid birth control pills at least 2 months before following the method and be in a good mood for at least a week. One more thing is that you need to stop having sex for at least a month so that your body’s reproductive fluids to regenerate.
- First of all, start counting the time when you bleed first, that is your period’s first day. For a reference we say that you see the blood on Wednesday at 5 pm, so your day 1 will end on at Thursday 5 pm.
- Avoid sex during your periods and also don’t do any work during these times.
- Practice the breathing techniques together and you should try to read something together before going through the process.
- Now comes the main part which is having sex. Whenever you are looking for a baby boy try having sex on even days that are 2, 4, 6, or 8th days after your periods get over. The 8th, 10th, and 12th day after periods is the best for conceiving a male child.
- A wife should always sleep on the left side of the husband and face her husband during courtship till a breathing condition applies.
- Sex should be done on those recommended days and according to the planetary position that is the sun is more powerful for men that are breathing of a male is more powerful from his right nostrils and female breathing is more powerful from the left nostril. For breathing to be powerful you need to do foreplay with your partner for more than 5 minutes. The breathing can be checked by closing one side of the nose.
According to Ayurveda when you are trying to impregnate your partner you should have sex from 10 – 15 days from the period as it is the best time to conceive. Avoid vaginal sex after you get pregnant for at least 2 months.
How to Conceive a Baby Boy Indian Calendar 2022
The baby boy is a goal for many couples. If we go by the Hindu calendar there are few days where you can go for conception and the lady will bear a male child. As mentioned above even days after menstruation is the best for baby boys, still there are some nakshatra and Lagna which are beneficial when you are trying to conceive a male child. To conceive a baby boy according to Indian Calendar here are some of the dates which are best when you are going for a male child:
The Garbhadhana Samskara is the first Sanskara of Shodasha Samskaras which is regarded as a pre-planned family affair. The Garbhadhan Muhurat is a concept where a husband and wife meet to plan their progeny at the right time with religious purity. Garbhadhana Samskara helps to remove all the impurities related to female conception and reproductive system which ensures the birth of a healthy child.
Here are the details of the best time according to planetary positions which are prescribed according to the Hindu calendar.
Time of Conception:
Conception should be done on the 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, and 16th night after menstruation as these days are considered auspicious.
Nakshatras to Consider for Conception:
Some fixed nakshatras are considered the best time for conception.
Good Nakshatras: Anuradha, Dhanistha, Hastha, Mrigshira, Rohini, shatabhisha , Swati, Uttara-Bhadrapada,Uttara-Phalguna, and Uttara-Shada
Bad Nakshatras: Ardra, Ashlesha, Bharni, Jyestha, Krittika, Magha, Moola, Poorva-Bhadrapada, Poorva-Phalguna, Poorva-Chadha, Revati
Tithes for Conception:
According to Hindu calendar best this for conception are 1,3,5,7,10,12,13. Avoid conception on these this for a male child 4,9,14, 6, 8, 11. Amavasya and Purnima nights should also be avoided for conception.
Days for Conception:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of Shukla paksha are considered best for the conception of a male child
Lagna for Conception:
Lagna should be in line with male planets which are Sun, Mars, and Jupiter. The moon also needs to be in navamsha odds. Jupiter should be positioned in the Akshaya of Mars and the Sun, which are male planets.
Ayurvedic Treatment for conceiving a baby boy
Ayurveda is one of the oldest methods which has a solution for every health-related problem. In ancient times there were no doctors so people used to take ayurvedic treatments. The same is the case in the modern era, whenever there is no solution to a particular problem, people prefer to go the Ayurvedic way. Whenever you are trying to conceive a baby boy Ayurveda has some remedies which will help you to bear a male child in your womb. Let’s have a look at ayurvedic treatments for conceiving a baby boy:
This method will be completed using the branches of the banyan tree. Locate any banyan tree and take out the branches which are facing north or east. After that, you need to take 2 grains of urad dal and then grind all the ingredients with curd. After that consume the mixture so that you are ready to bear the male child
You will need to create miniature statues of iron, gold, or silver and throw the statues in the furnace. After that, you need to pour the molten element into curd, milk, or water and you need to drink that mixture on the auspicious hour of Pushp Nakshatra.
Best Time to Conceive a Baby Boy after Periods
Periods are one of the reasons that children are born. If the female menstruates then it is a sign of a healthy female and she is ready to bear a child. The chance of the child being a boy or girl is 50-50 but these odds can be influence which can determine the sex of the baby. It is a myth that when you need a child you will have to do as much sex as you can but people don’t realize that the timing of the sex also plays an important role.
Whenever you are trying to get pregnant, try to have sex during your ovulation period. Ovulation is a process when an ovary releases a mature egg in the fallopian tube of the female and after that, it moves down to the uterus. The egg has a survival period of about 12-24 hours in the uterus and when it gets fertilized with the sperm a female gets pregnant. During the ovulation period, the cervical mucus of women becomes thinner and it becomes more slippery during the ovulation period. This helps the sperms move more easily in the reproductive tract.
Best Time to Conceive Baby Boy
The baby’s sex can be somewhat determined by the ovulation calendar and date of the conception. Whenever you are looking for a male child, your egg needs to be fertilized by a Y-sperm, the bearer of a male child. Y-sperm is lighter and smaller and they have round heads so they travel faster in the reproductive tract and have a shorter life span. The couples who are trying to conceive a baby boy should avoid sex between their menstrual period and days before the ovulation period. To get a male child sex should be done on ovulation day and 2-3 days after the ovulation happens in your body. The ideal Position is to have sex in such a position that will allow sperm to be deposited as close to the cervix of a female.
Moreover, the timing of orgasm also plays an important role. Couples who are trying for a boy should try to let the woman orgasm first. As the secretions during orgasms of females are more alkaline and male sperms travel faster in an alkaline environment, your chances of conceiving a male child increase exponentially.
Which paksha is for a baby boy?
Shukla Paksha (Waxing Moon) is the best period for having a baby boy. Shukla Paksha (Waxing Moon period) is a 15-day period that begins on Shukla Amavasya (New Moon) and ends on Purnima (Full Moon). Paksha is a Hindu lunar calendar fortnight or lunar phase in a month. A paksha, which means “side,” is the period on either side of the Full Moon Day. In the Hindu calendar, a lunar month is divided into two fortnights and begins with the New Moon. It is considered auspicious because it promotes healthy consumption for a baby boy.
Fertile days to conceive a baby boy
It is critical to understand the role of men’s and women’s bodies in the production of children. In women, the process begins in the ovaries with ovulation, whereas eggs mature, the ripest one travels down the fallopian tube and should be fertilized within 12‐24 hours of release once the sperm meets an egg. If the egg is not fertilized, it reaches the uterus and disintegrates, resulting in a monthly period.
A sperm cell fertilizes an egg in about 24 hours. When the sperm penetrates the egg, the surface of the egg changes, making it impossible for any other sperm to enter. The baby’s genetic makeup is complete at the time of fertilization, including whether it is a boy or a girl.
Because y‐sperms are faster and tend to get to the egg first, the closer you have sex to ovulation ﴾Ovulation calculator﴿, the more likely you are to have a boy. If you have sex three days or more before ovulation, your chances of having a girl are higher because the weaker y‐sperms die sooner and there are more x‐sperms available when the egg is released. Having sex from 2 days before ovulation to a few days after ovulation, on the other hand, is better for conceiving a boy. Around the 2‐day mark, 48 hours before ovulation, the odds appear to be 50/50.
The Shettles method
Several couples have used the non‐invasive Shettles method to determine the sex of their children for many years. Dr. Landrum Shettles and David Rorvik, authors of How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby, developed the Shettles method, which gives couples a 75 percent chance of conceiving a baby of their choice. The basic idea behind this method is that Y chromosomes in boys move faster but do not last as long as X chromosomes in girls. The sex of the baby is determined by which sex chromosome fertilizes the egg first, according to science. The Y chromosome represents a male, while the X chromosome represents a female. It is critical to understand the characteristics of each chromosome.
What to eat to conceive a baby boy?
Male ﴾Y﴿ sperm are faster but more delicate than female ﴾X﴿ sperm, according to the hypothesis. Furthermore, according to the theory, acidic environments harm Y sperm, increasing the likelihood of conceiving a girl.
The Shettles method seeks to capitalize on these two factors. Sperm can usually survive inside a woman’s body for around 5 days. If you are a man and have sex even a few days before your partner ovulates, they may become pregnant. A more acidic environment benefits girls because it kills the weaker y‐sperms first, leaving more x‐sperms available to fertilize the egg. A more alkaline environment, on the other hand, favors boys.
Because the Y chromosome has a short lifespan and will not live longer than 24 hours, Y chromosome sperm should be deposited as close to the egg as possible for a boy, as opposed to Y chromosome sperm, which will live in a woman’s body for up to 72 hours.
Because the Y chromosome must reach the egg first due to its short lifespan, the man must use deep penetration in the missionary position to deposit the sperm close to the egg. The woman should lift both her legs as close to her breasts as possible during ejaculation to allow the Y chromosome to fertilize the egg for the creation of a boy.
Shettles recommends a douche of water and vinegar ﴾acid﴿ immediately before intercourse for a girl, and a douche of water and baking soda ﴾alkaline﴿ for a boy. ﴾Do does not attempt this without first reading Shettles! You must properly dilute the douches according to his formula, or they will not help and may even harm you.﴿
If a couple wishes to have a boy, it is also advised that the man refrains from ejaculating four to five days before the woman ovulates. This allows for greater production of sperm with the male chromosome. When ejaculate is deposited in the vagina, Y‐chromosome‐containing sperm is more likely to reach the egg first.
Sperm that survives ejaculation and enters the vagina can live for up to five days. This is because cervical mucus and cervical crypts protect the cervical cavity. However, if sperm is allowed to dry out, it will die.
Supplement / Food to conceive a baby boy for Mother
It’s been hypothesized that changing your body’s pH levels has something to do with which swimmers get to reach the egg first. You’ll need to consume meals and beverages that generate a more alkaline vaginal environment for male sperm to adjust the pH levels to favor male sperm. Before trying to conceive, you’ll need to adjust your diet for a few weeks to a month. According to this unverified cure, persons who live in a more alkaline (high pH) “environment” are more likely to have a boy. This method suggests:
- Consume food very often
- Eat breakfast cereal
- Boosting fresh fruit and vegetable consumption
- Potassium-rich foods, such as bananas, salmon, and avocados, should be consumed more frequently.
- Boosting alkalinity-rich meals including citrus fruits, root vegetables, and nuts
dairy products should be avoided
Supplement / Food to conceive a baby boy for Father
According to sources, men’s sperm concentration and mobility can be improved by taking 1,000 mg of vitamin C every day. Some vitamins, such as vitamins D, C, E, and CoQ10, are essential for sperm health. Although the overall sperm count will not increase, the sperm will become more concentrated and capable of moving more quickly. This can help you have a better probability of conceiving. Zinc supplementation, on the other hand, can boost a man’s sperm count while also ensuring that his sperm is robust, quick, and healthy. Increase your intake of oysters, meat, poultry, dairy, eggs, whole grains, beans, and nuts to help maintain your zinc levels.
- Eat a lot of whole-grain and starchy meals (carbohydrates)
- A little amount of protein (lean meat, fish, and pulses)
- A few dairy products that are low in fat (such as semi-skimmed milk and yogurt)
- Fruit and veggies in abundance
Signs You’re Having a Boy
There are several ancient women’s tales that appear to be able to predict your baby’s gender. You won’t be stunned to discover that the majority of them are based on little to no concrete evidence. Your 20-week ultrasound seems to be the only way to know for sure what you’re carrying. Even yet, attempting to predict your baby’s sex is a lot of fun.
Below are the points that will help you with your speculation:
- Your pupils dilate when you look in the mirror for at least a minute.
- You’re feeling like you’re carrying a lot of weight.
- Morning sickness was not an issue for you in the first trimester.
- The size of your right breast is larger than the size of your left.
- You have a strong desire for salty or protein-rich foods, such as cheese and meat.
- The heartbeat of your infant is less than 140 beats per minute.
- When you add your age at the time of fertilization to the number of months in which you conceived, the result is an even number.
- During pregnancy, your hair has gotten more full-bodied and lustrous.
Some more assumptions include the following:
- When you eat a garlic clove, the odor permeates through your pores.
- The hair on your legs has grown faster throughout pregnancy.
- You’re more likely to experience a headache.
- During your pregnancy, you’re in full bloom.
- Your skin will become parched as a result of this.
- Your feet become cooler more quickly than when you were pregnant.
- Your mattress ideally faces north when you sleep.
- You must display your hands, which should be palms down.
- When you sleep, you like to sleep on your left side.
- The color of your urine is a beautiful golden yellow.
- When you conceived, you have been the most energetic partner during the love-making process.
Some people also believe that it’s a male child if your prior child’s first word was about to or related to your father. Also, some believe if your wedding ring is tied to a piece of thread and hung over your tummy, spinning in circles. Moreover, if your kid has a tilting forehead and a squared lower jaw, as shown on ultrasound images. This is referred to as the “skull theory,” and many mothers testify by this factor!
Pre-Pregnancy Tips for Having a Baby Boy
- Measuring basal body temperature (BBT) correctly: BBT is your body’s temperature when you are at complete rest so one is required to measure the BBT from the day you want to have a baby boy.
- Take four natural calcium tablets per day.
- It is advisable to use a condom for effective prevention during sex within 2 months before the planned date of conceiving rather than using contraceptive pills or a contraceptive coil.
- Keep measuring BBT to note the date of a sudden decrease in temperature. Also, pay attention to the increase in the liquid produced by the cervix also called cervical mucus, and record it in the BBT table.
- Despite the correct measurement of BBT, you may still not have an idea about the date of the decrease in BBT. So try to visit your obstetrician for cervical mucus inspection on the possible ovulation date and determine whether you ovulate on the day.
- After taking natural calcium tablets for two months, visit your obstetrician on the ovulation date of the third month to accept a crystallization inspection of cervical mucus and to know whether you should take natural calcium tablets daily.
- Do a position that is suitable for having a baby boy and relaxing during sex.
- The thicker the semen, the higher chance to have a baby boy. So have sex the next day after menstruation and then two days later. From the second sex to the planned conception date, do not make love, to ejaculate lots of energetic Y sperm on the ovulation date.